- What are your hours?
Rentals begin at 9am and all excursion end by 7pm
- What size groups can you accommodate?
Generally, we can accommodate anywhere from 2 to 11 persons. If more than 11 please contact our office to make those arrangements. We will make it work!
- Do we need to make a reservation?
Yes. Reservations are required.
- How/where do I check-in?
311 Norka Dr. Akron, IA 51001
- Do I have to put a deposit down?
- Is there an age restriction?
Yes, you must be at least 12 years old.
- Do you have a locker area?
No, but we do have an area for you to change your clothes. You will have to keep valuables with you or locked in your vehicle. We are NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
- What happens in inclement weather or if water levels are too high?
A rain check will be issued to you, to be used by the end of the season. Times and floats are subject to change at any time we feel it would be a hazard to be on the river.
- Can I bring my own kayak or canoe?
Yes, for a nominal fee we will provide portage of your vessel.
- Are life-vests provided?
Yes, however, we do recommend bringing your own to ensure a proper fit.
- What should I bring?
Proper attire, secure fitting shoes/sandals, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, water-proof bags (dry sacks), water/beverages, snacks, bag or container for trash.